Pineapple & Popcorn

I made this earlier this afternoon.  I can’t wait to try it.  It smells heavenly.
Pineapple Soufflé
  • 1 stick butter, softened
  • 1 cup white sugar
  • 6 pieces of bread torn into pieces
  • 4 eggs
  • 20-oz can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray an 8 x 8 pan with cooking spray or coat with butter. 
Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.  Add eggs one at a time and beat between additions.  Mix in torn bread and drained pineapple by hand.  Pour into prepared pan, sprinkle with brown sugar, and bake uncovered 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.  Let cool and serve at room temperature.
Slow progress…

Comments

  1. I like how through your serious political posts you have this little random food one. :)

    Anyway, thanks for the great comment !! It's always great to hear from regular readers enjoying my blog, although I probably don't blog enough... but I'm trying!

    I'm glad you loved this cake... it's so one of my favorites. I mean who doesn't enjoy a good chocolate cake??

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Ash...Thanx for the great recipe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day with Microsoft Team Pakistan.

Keep All Your Eggs In The Same Cloud!!!